If I have to listen to one more person give me an excuse on why the have fucked something up I might have to grab Sally and help them in their ability to understand their tasks and do them correctly. The sheer idiocy of the people who permeate my life never ceases to amaze me. How do they make it in life, I often wonder, they are so god-damned stupid.

But the fact is that they lie, these people. I give specific directions and they do not follow them, then act surprised when I demand that my directions be followed. "Oh, I didn't understand that," or "that wasn't clear." No, it was clear, there is no simpler way to put it these directions. I would suggest that someone go and learn fucking English and quit wasting my fucking time. My ability to get things done would be so much more efficient and I could finish things and move on to something more important if these douche bags didn't act the fool.

Of course, I would like to know how I could do the minimum amount of work and stay employed and not have the stress that I do in my life now? I am very curious. How wonderful would life be if you were just allowed to do your job, wear a red sequenced sweater, and act like a complete idiot and people just deal with it.

Fuck, I hope that one day I can quit work or at least that it becomes more endurable. Fuck it!